Friday, January 14, 2011

Hey Guys!

Hey Guys,
   This is Hunter, from YouTube.com/TheGirlCanCook. I am currently learning how to use my blog. I am going to film my first cooking show called:  Wicked Good Key Lime Pie Bars... unless I can't write that many letters in the title. If that is the case, I will post the title in the next entry along with a link to the video. I wanted to also welcome you to the blog. The blog is going to be about my YouTube videos, and also about my cooking creations or failures. When I post a video here, I will include the recipe incase you do not wanna pause every section of the video, which is some what annoying. But, please do not let that discourage you from watching! These videos are going to be a hobby of mine on the weekend. I will not post every day. I wish I could, but I am a junior in high school, therefore I have homework and a part time job and I am going to the gym after work and other things to do during the week. I will try to post as often as I can though! :)

Thats all for now,
Remember: "Cooking is a form of expression, go express yourself!"

-Hunter, aka TheGirlCanCook

No comments:

Post a Comment