Monday, January 17, 2011

Video feedback

Hey everyone,
I have had many people walk up to me at school today telling me they loved the video! That is so exciting! I wanted to tell everyone thank you for viewing my video. I also was given more ideas for recipes at school today so I will deffinitely be coming up with recipes soon. I have to experiment before the video of course! At this moment in time i have 51 views! Which is crazy because I was only expecting at the most 10 or 15 in the first day! (sorry for all the exclamation points i am just excited haha)

So far the list of suggestions are:
Something with Oreos
Shrimp Scampi
Coffee Cake
Spaghetti
Lasagna
Creme Brulee
Cheesecake
Steak
Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
Cake
Cheesy Fries
Corndogs
Potato Chips
and Cheese Straws


any more suggestions will be taken into consideration!

My next video i'm pretty sure is going to be Shrimp Scampi :) stay tuned!

Remember: "Cooking is a form of Expression, Go Express Yourself!"

-Hunter aka TheGirlCanCook

No comments:

Post a Comment